- Find the best feeding solution to handle food spills, saliva drool and vomit with our finely crafted Organic muslin bib.
- They are super soft and perfect for absorbing the spills and little messes during meal time.
- Happy Sprouts organic muslin bibs make a great choice for parents who want a soft, absorbent, and sustainably produced bib.
- Because the Muslin bib is layered, whatever spills on it gets absorbed and stays on it without permeating to the baby’s skin.
- Happy Sprouts Organic muslin bibs are made from natural, air permeable Muslin, which makes them incredibly soft and gentle on your baby’s delicate skin.
- They do not cause irritation or discomfort compared to other fabrics.
- The knot-able string can be tied at the required length – can be tied close to the neck or tied loosely to protect the baby’s torso too.
- Happy Sprouts Organic Muslin Bibs comes in a pack of three prints.
- The organic nature of the bib also means that it does not contain any harmful chemicals that can irritate or harm your baby’s skin.
- Made from the finest strands of GOTS Certified Muslin, Happy Sprouts Organic muslin bibs are durable and can withstand frequent wash cycle, making them a long-lasting addition to your baby’s wardrobe.
- Our Organic muslin bibs are printed with natural organic dyes, making them a sustainable and environmentally friendly choice for parents who want to reduce their carbon footprint.
Organic Muslin – The Premium Fabric of Choice for Infants
- Ultra-light Organic Muslin is woven from thin strands of the finest Organic Cotton.
- The measured distance between the loosely woven strands of fibre is what gives Organic Muslin it’s breathable / air permeable property.
- Gets softer after each wash.
- Weightless, natural, soft and ventilated fabric.
- GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) Certified.
Wash and Care Instructions
- We recommend washing the Premium Organic Muslin Bibs once before use.
- While muslin lasts longer subjected to hand wash, it can be put through gentle machine wash using mild detergents.
- Has a tendency to shrink by 5 to 10 % after first wash.